Score up to $2,500
on your first deposit
Receive your 100% Free Play Bonus
Elevate your experience with BUSR. Stream LIVE all major sports leagues, and enjoy live in-game moments with live betting, exclusive team props, and season futures. You control your winnings with our new early cash out option—no need to wait for game endings. Enjoy 24-hour payouts, dive into over 400 casino games, and access to exclusive lines and odds.
Bet NFL Monday Night Football 2024
Bet Monday Night Football: 2023 NFL Season
It’s time to Bet on MNF
Although Monday Night Football is the final game on weekly NFL schedules, it remains a big attraction for both fans and bettors. The top players and teams in the league face off during the 17 weeks of regular-season play under the bright primetime lights. Numerous bettors across the country are tuned in to the same location that the league’s eyes are. The MNF calendar is stacked with intriguing matchups this season, so it won’t be any different. At BUSR you can find information related to MNF Prop Bets, the MNF calendar, and the best NFL Sign Bonus up to $1,000.
NFL Monday Night Football Pre-Season Schedule 2023
There is only one game in the NFL Monday Night Football Pre-Season that you can bet on, of course, with BUSR and you’ll get an NFL Welcome Bonus of up to $1,000.
|Thursday August 17, 2023
|Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles
|Lincoln Financial Field
Complete Schedule for the Regular Season of MNF
Find the complete schedule for the Monday Night Football Regular Season 2023 Here
How to Bet on Monday Night Football
When there is only one NFL game playing, you can count that sports bettors will pay close attention to it. In fact, Monday Night Football in the NFL is exactly like that. It’s the only football game on that night, and it’s also the last opportunity for viewers to get their fill of NFL betting before the Thursday Night Football game odds are released.
On Mondays, discussions will take place over not only who will win but also the potential total and whether the spread will be covered. There are additional ways for bettors to participate in the game even though those three wager categories see a lot of action.
The three basic bets always see a lot of action, but there are also many more wagers available, such as props. You’ll have player props like the following, to begin with:
- • Touchdowns: A player may score the first, last, or any number of touchdowns.
• Yards: Total yards for key players (over/under).
• Players: QB competitions, running back attempts, wide receiver receptions, etc.
• Defense: Total tackles, sacks, and interceptions for top defenders
• Kicking: The total number of FGs, PATs, or points scored by the kickers.
MNF Prop Bets
Additionally, MNF prop bets are provided for the entire game, including the exact victory margin, as well as for the individual teams, indicating which team will win each half.
The Broncos vs. Seahawks prop odds will be released prior to kickoff. Here are some research-related items to bear in mind as we anticipate the first Monday Night Football game of the 2023 season:
Broncos: Last season, Denver averaged 19.7 points and 330.5 yards per game while giving up 18.9 and 326.1.
Russell Wilson: Wilson averaged 222.4 passing yards and 25 touchdown passes per game for Seattle last season.
Melvin Gordon is still in town, but Javonte Williams has a chance to improve in his second campaign.
Jerry Jeudy: With Wilson at the helm, Jeudy could see an increase in his output from last season, when he averaged 46.7 receiving yards per game.
Seahawks: Last season, Seattle averaged 23.2 points and 323.9 yards per game while allowing 21.5 and 379.1.
Drew Lock: In the Wilson deal, the quarterback was acquired from Denver.
Rashaad Penny: The Seahawks’ running back situation is uncertain, but Penny averaged 74.9 yards per game last season.
DK Metcalf: The gifted wide receiver was a top option in the passing game last season, recording 75 grabs for 967 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Looking to bet on Monday Night Football props? Win Big by using our props builder HERE!
Hear from our customers
Ready to Win?
SIGN UP TODAY AND
GET YOUR FREE PLAY.
When you make your first deposit, and get up to $2,500 sign up bonus.
From the comfort of your mobile device, place your bets and have fun betting.
More options to bet on NFL Monday Night Football
Here are some additional popular ways to bet on MNF in addition to the options we mentioned above:
- • Single-game parlays: This kind of wager has become extremely popular lately. You can put together multi-leg bets for a single contest using SGPs. For instance, you could predict Monday Night Football’s undisputed winner before tying it all together with some props. To win, you must correctly predict every outcome.
- • Live betting: These are football odds that are updated while the game is taking place. You’ll see a variety of possibilities as Monday Night Football progresses, including new props, odds on halves and quarters, and spreads or totals based on the current field position.
- • Alternative lines: You can look beyond the primary spreads and totals to locate the figures you prefer using alternate lines. These are options for when you want a bit more safety or to take on some extra risk because the chances will change according on how far away from the main lines you go.
This season, MNF is the only other game that is a doubleheader, and that is in Week 2. It is still possible to include the game in a parlay that includes NFL games that week.
Convert big plays into profitable days
Make your first deposit and instantly get your NFL Welcome Bonus up to $2,500.
BUSR offers a wide variety of NFL wagers such as NFL preseason lines, Super Bowl LIX odds to win, NFL exotic props and much more!
You are one click away to feel the NFL adrenaline while cashing big!